1. What is Pokémon Run Singapore about?
Pokémon Run SG is Southeast Asia's first-ever Pokémon themed fun run. Get immersed into the life of a Trainer and spot various Pokémon along the route. You will also get the chance to relate with the strong friendship bond between Ash and one of Pokémon's most popular character, Pikachu! Plus, be the first to experience the newest Pokémon from the latest Nintendo 3DS instalments, Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon!! Gotta come catch 'em all!
2. When is Pokémon Run Singapore held?
January 14, 2017
3. Where will Pokémon Run Singapore be held at?
The Promontary @ Marina Bay
4. Is this a competitive race?
Of course not! Timing is not recorded at this event.
1. How much is the registration rate?
for more infomation.
2. What are the trainer entitlements?
All trainers will receive the following entitlements:
- Exclusive Pokémon Run SG Drawstring Bag
- Exclusive Pokémon Run Event Top
- Unique Finisher Medal
- Personalized Trainer's Bib
- And many more!
Note: Exchange of event tops are based on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. What is the t-shirt size chart?
Kids' T-shirt Size Chart
*Recommended for kids aged 12 years old and below as of 31 December 2017
*Please take note that the design for the Kids T-Shirt is different. Click here to view the design.
Adults' T-shirt Size Chart
4. Is there a minimum age requirement for the event?
You must be at least 4 years old and above as of 2017 to take part in the run.
5. Can children participate in the run?
Parental consent is required for participants under the age of 18 as of 31 December 2017.
6. Can I transfer my registration?
Registration is strictly non-transferrable.
7. Can I get a refund?
There will be no refunds once payment has been processed.
8. Is Group registration available?
Yes, group registration is available. You can opt for Buddy of 2 category. For Group of 10 special rates, please email us at email@example.com
1. Race Pack Collection Details
Date: 7th and 8th January 2017
Time: 11.00am to 8.00pm
Venue: Bugis+ Level 2 Atrium
Participants below 18 are also required to submit the Indemnity Form
(completed and signed by their Parents or Legal Guardian) during collection.
If you can't make it to Race Pack Collection, you can nominate someone to collect on your behalf. They need to bring an Authorization Form
which is completed and signed by you; your confirmation of registration email and a photocopy of an acceptable form of ID.
2. If I am unable to collect my race pack during the collection period, can I authorise someone else to collect on my behalf?
Yes you can. He/she will have to bring along your confirmation email together with an Authorization Form
which is completed and signed by you.
1. What is the flag-off timing?
We will flag-off at 9am. Start area opens 30mins before, so arrive early and do your own warm-ups!
2. Will I get a finisher's medal upon completion of the race?
Yes, all participants who have completed the run will receive a unique finisher's medal at the finishing line. Cut-off timing to collect your medal is 11am, remember to be back at the Village by then!
3. What can I experience on route?
Step into the "running" shoes of a Pokémon Trainer and embark on an adventure to find his first Pokémon and best friend, Pikachu! You can also spot larger than life Pokémon along the route and collect precious equipment as well!
4. Will there be an official photographer?
Yes. The photos will be uploaded on the Pokémon Run Singapore website: (www.pokemonrun.sg
) after the event. Preliminary photos will be uploaded after the event and the rest will be uploaded within a month. Do check back for further updates.
5. Are strollers/skates/bicycles allowed?
For safety of participants, wheeled items (motorised or non-motorised) are not allowed at the event. Wheeled items include but not limited to bicycles, scooters, skateboards, prams and strollers.
6. Can I bring along my pets?
Participants are not allowed to bring their pets along for the run.
7. Can I do cosplay on event day itself?
Yes, participants are welcome to do so.
8. Where can I leave my belongings?
As with most fun runs, there wont be a baggage deposit at Pallet Town. You are advised to pack light, bring what is only necessary and refrain from bringing valuables to the event.
9. Will there be markers along the routes?
Yes, there will be distance markers along the race route. Do kindly check back for more information closer to event day
10. What if I am injured during the run or otherwise unable to finish the run?
Runners can approach any of our route marshals or First Aid personnel en-route to seek assistance.